San Francisco, CA
Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Role DescriptionDropbox has over 500 million users worldwide, and the Engagement Marketing team helps them find value in Dropbox throughout their journey. We’re looking for a lifecycle marketing manager to help us engage our free user base. Basic users are our largest segment, and represent our biggest upsell opportunity. They are also our most passionate advocates. You will bring your experience in email, in-product, and mobile notifications, to build programs that measurably impact Basic user engagement, and propensity to buy our products. You’ll find ways to help Basic users see value in Dropbox, whether they’ve just signed up or have been with us for 10 years.
- Develop lifecycle marketing strategies for our Basic users including onboarding, engagement, and re-engagement programs
- Build and execute campaigns across email, in-product messaging, and mobile, that engage Basic users with our products
- Create a robust experimentation program for Basic users that will help us quickly improve our efforts, with statistically significant results
- Support the launch of new features to market with engagement campaigns across email, in-product messaging, and mobile notifications
- Support in the creation of the engagement team center of excellence, including best practices in Basic user marketing
- Analyze and monitor the impact of programs, using insights to constantly improve approach
- 3+ years cross-channel CRM marketing (email, mobile, in-product) for large brands
- Deep understanding of complex multi-channel customer lifecycles
- Experience using email platforms like Responsys, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Analytical thinker with experience in tools like Google Analytics and SQL database
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)