San Francisco, CA
Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Role DescriptionDropbox seeks a performance social media manager to grow the direct response paid social channel for Dropbox. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use the knowledge of partners to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data driven and use data to make decisions.
You will play an integral role in building the foundation of the performance paid social media. Your main responsibilities will be to launch and manage all paid social performance channels. You are responsible for onboarding vendors, buying, planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on any media bought. A majority of the media will be for NAMER with the potential to grow to other international markets.
- Own direct response social media planning and measurement (NAMER to start with, with the possible expansion to international markets)
- Manage paid social campaigns including creative, targeting and budget management. Experience in direct media budget is a must have.
- Onboarding vendors with legal, optimizing campaigns daily and reporting
- Dive deep into reporting which includes but not limited to pricing models, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, and creative, etc.
- Participate in team meetings and brainstorms, and be on top of performance social media trends
- Lead building out roadmaps with different media partners
- Has experience working cross functionally with Marketing Analytics, Revenue Analytics, Data Science and Growth & Monetization to drive best practices, identify testing opportunities, and develop roadmaps
- Experience managing a social agency is a plus
- BA/BS degree, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in performance paid social media
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented. Proven track record in successfully managing multiple projects at a given time.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)