San Francisco, CA
Company DescriptionDropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Team DescriptionOur Office team is responsible for creating the unique Dropbox environment in our growing offices around the world. From San Francisco to Sydney, our office team locates, designs, and maintains our global campuses. Meanwhile, the Tuck Shop crew raises the culinary bar with every meal.
Role DescriptionDropbox is seeking a highly motivated Office Management professional to join our team. We are looking for a strategic thinker with experience in managing office services in a growing environment. Demonstrated experience in facilities, hospitality and/or organizational management is required. The ideal candidate prides themselves on their quality of work and relationship building skills. Experience managing an office with a robust offering of internal events and high profile external guests are must-haves to be successful in the role. Diligent follow-up, attention to detail, and an ability to develop and execute best practices that align with our culture, will be a big asset. If you thrive in an exciting and evolving company, you'll play a critical part in scaling our business.
- Manage our front desk/guest experience. Collaborate with our internal design and branding teams to handle the look and feel of the reception area. Ensure the vibe is the most professional and efficient version of our culture.
- Work with cross-functional resources to build a best in class workplace experience
- Serve as a Dropbox culture ambassador in San Francisco, and find opportunities to collaborate and partner with other culture leaders and provide the logistical expertise of the workplace services team to help execute innovative programs that drive employee engagement
- Collaborate with Office Managers across the globe to implement cross-campus programs
- Communicate effectively, on a regularly scheduled cadence, to ensure stakeholder alignment
- Support office space planning and coordinate move logistics in collaboration with the space planning team. Ensure all new hires are set up appropriately and alumni have a smooth transition
- Collaborate with the space planning team to ensure all moves, adds, and changes are executed as intended
- Provide leadership to front desk and workplace services coordinators who support the office services functionality
- Collaborate with our Events Manager to ensure all events and large internal meetings are executed as intended.
- Monitor ticketing system and ensure all tickets are answered and resolved to our standards. Oversee the metrics and reports, strategically developing new ways to optimize our software investment
- Lead a wide range of long-term projects to improve the day-to-day operations of the office
- 7+ years of operations and office management experience, preferably in a fast-paced tech environment, hotel, or professional services environment
- Strong project management skills - demonstrated ability to run multiple projects and priorities within agreed timelines and budgets
- Available to lead projects as the business demands. Day, evening, and weekend execution is standard for this role
- Experience hiring, managing, and building an office services team
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial skill-set, delivers hustle with style and grace
- Strong attention to detail, organizational planning, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong people and project management, organizational, logistical, and research skills are required
- An active, hands-on approach to problem solving is also essential
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- 401k + company match
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Free Dropbox space for your friends and family
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Generous vacation policy
- 10 company paid holidays
- Volunteer time off
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)