Software Engineering Intern
United States of America
Danfoss Power Solutions in Minneapolis has a great opportunity for a self-driven, results-oriented student to gain real-world experience in a Software Engineering Internship. This student will continually be able to develop his or her skills and competencies to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Software development for embedded controls using C and PLUS+1 GUIDE
- CAN vehicle network communication
- J1939 CAN network protocol
- Requirement capturing and tracing
- Utilization of our standard software development process
- Automatic software block testing
- Unit and Integration testing
- Major: Software, Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Level of Education: Sophomore or Junior
- Work availability: 40 hours/week
- Strong technical writing skills
- Ability to work effectively with people and in a team environment
- Motivated self-starter who is willing to tackle all aspects of the position
Location of Position: Minneapolis, MN Start Date: May 2019 – possibility to extend into fall semester
The application process will remain open until the position has been filled.
Company ProfileWatch how Danfoss is Engineering tomorrow, here.
Danfoss is an EEO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
Auto req ID
Type of Position
Research & Development
Country / Countries
Location / Locations
Minneapolis / MN
DPS (Danfoss Power Solutions)