What makes us QlikQlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Field Marketing Organization
As part of the Marketing organization, and our growing team, you will be in a unique position to impact the future direction the companytakes. With approximately 40,000 customers worldwide you will have access to a rich user community to help inform your decisions. Our highly collaborative environment means you will be working with a diverse group of talented people continuouslyinnovating andimproving.
Serving customers ranging from small and midsize businesses to the largest worldwide enterprises requires exceptional organization and planning. Our Enterprise and Field Marketing experts are in charge of events and strategic accounts marketing, global partner activities and customer marketing. The team also leads strategic marketing activities in APAC, EMEA, and the Americas.
How you will spend your time as our next Field Marketing Programs Manager- Central RegionThe Field Marketing Manager for the Central region will be responsible for strategy, development and execution of marketing programs that generate new leads, increase pipeline and nurture executive relationships.
The Field Marketing Programs Manager will create a suite of programs to focus on account penetration and sourced pipeline across segments (enterprise and commercial). This position is responsible for creating and packaging a portfolio of marketing programs focused on lead generation to lead maturation across the region. The role is both strategic and highly tactical and requires a flexible and adaptive approach. The ideal candidate is a dynamic, cross group collaborator who can successfully work in a matrix-based organization to drive consensus, and build executable plans based on company and regional strategies and goals. He or she will work closely with the marketing teams (corporate, product, industry, and field), product management and sales organizations to design and execute programs from creation to execution.
The primary goals of this role are to develop successful packaged, repeatable programs which deliver on a high value relationship experience that drives demand generation, brand awareness, customer loyalty, and lead maturation.
Marketing Programs – Develop a suite of programs aimed at generating awareness, attracting new contacts/accounts, increasing pipeline and developing executive relationships to expedite sales cycles across the central region
- Package together a catalog of marketing programs to increase leads, pipeline and productivity
- Marketing Strategy and Execution
- 3rd party events
- Account profiling
- Appointment setting
- Direct Marketing
- Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Development of CXO-level Relationships
- Work with teams to develop PR/Social Media strategies to increase market awareness.
Lead Generation and Nurturing Program Management – Proactively drive marketing programs from planning, execution, to tracking results. Understand field needs, ensure alignment with segment marketing objectives, leverage portfolio of existing programs, define new programs, success measures, and execute programs in-region.
- Plan regional integrated marketing programs to take customers on a journey
- Manage the entire lifecycle of marketing program strategy and execution including determining appropriate marketing mix to best suit marketing strategies including developing target lists, project management (managing production/implementation), and program analysis/measurement.
- Define marketing plans to create/accelerate opportunities and build executive relationships that impact deal growth
- Create multi-channel demand marketing to support 3x pipeline growth for direct sales
- Analyze market research such as competitor analyses, segmentation, new market trends, etc., to inform marketing program strategies.
- Take ownership of delivery against key business metrics by optimizing campaign tracking, establishing tests, analyzing results, and reporting.
- Work closely with sales to ensure effective follow-up of marketing programs and tracking of opportunities.
Program Analysis, reporting and Optimization – measure marketing programs effectiveness and gather insights to drive future business and product planning and refine marketing strategies.
- Regularly communicate program status, action items, results, and deliverables across marketing and sales.
- Educate sales teams on campaigns and drive adoption.
- Participate in regional Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Create and execute accurate budget estimates; work within program budgets and manage expenses monthly.
- Team Building
- Assist in interview and onboarding process of new team members
Leverage professional contacts as appropriate to accelerate a Qlik introduction
You will be successful if you have
- A passion for identifying effective and unique campaign ideas, themes and offers and transforming these ideas into executable programs that result in incremental revenue opportunities (pipeline) and support efforts to help sales close the opportunities faster and more effectively.
- Proven track record of aligning Marketing with Sales with tangible success, i.e. tangible growth, lead and revenue generation achievement.
- Experience and proficiency with both traditional and digital marketing vehicles such as mail, email (including nurture/drip marketing), events/webinars, inbound marketing, mobile as well as SEM/SEO, and variety of social networking vehicles.
- Strong analytical, project management, and teamwork skills; ability to learn quickly.
- Innovative – ability to develop/execute on new ideas through collaboration.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated while navigating competing demands.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Proven ability to communicate at many levels –conceptually and tactically – including strategies, plans, activities, metrics, budget.
- Proven ability to translate product positioning and attributes to industry-specific messages and value propositions.
- Positive and forward thinking. Displays passion and excitement for serving customers and prospects
- Exemplifies Qlik Core Values: Teamwork for Results, Challenge, Open & Straightforward, Take Responsibility, Move Fast.
You will thrive if you have
- Multi-channel campaign development
- Marketing automation tools
- Account based marketing
- Budget management
- Vendor relations
- Staffing and logistics
- Other customer and partner marketing experience an asset
- 3-5 years’ experience creating strategy and execution for repeatable enterprise programs
- Bachelor equivalent mandatory, Master equivalent preferable, MBA advantageous
- Business level English mandatory, including superior written ability
- Other relevant languages would be an advantage
Our way of giving backTo our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik.We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Dallas or Chicago. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
We try to hire the best person for the job, whether they are on-site or virtual. A good cultural fit is the most important attribute for this role. A Qlik virtual workplace enables a team member to employ a self-motivated, disciplined, highly responsive approach in achieving team success.
Qlikis not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee atQlikvia-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property ofQlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired byQlikas a result ofthe referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please us via the Accessibility Request Form
- LI-AG, #mid-senior>
- LI-AG, #mid-senior>