Digital Content Designer - GroceriesOur story:
The Woolworths Group has been focused on the importance of digital and what we need to do to better serve our customers and to create shopping experiences that are personalised, seamless and convenient. In response to this, we have combined our Digital and Loyalty businesses under the new banner of WooliesX.
How we roll:We are helping transform our digital practice and disrupt Woolworths and the market - we’re made up of smart people with smart ideas. We’re proud of the work we do and want to be known for delivering exceptional customer experiences. We’re resourceful, inventive and willing to experiment; with the autonomy for doing things our way which have a real impact. We’re a new team with a real focus on a great work-life balance.
Where we play:WooliesX Hub is based within a 2 minute walk from Central station and walking distance from all the cafes and restaurants that Surry Hills has to offer. The brand new site has been designed to support flexible working with different spaces for different activities such as collaboration, brainstorming or just chilling out.
What we are looking for:A key role in the Digital Content & Optimisation team - Groceries at WooliesX. The role has the responsibility for supporting the content and digital-experience proposition on woolworths.com.au. Improving the user experience to achieve digital experience targets for our Groceries Digital product - across our owned channel, website and mobile.
This is achieved through design and execution of engaging, interactive experiences that drive customer-focused outcomes. While also using data and insights to understand and optimise customer journeys across the site, and beyond.
What You’ll Do:A key role in the Digital Content & Optimisation team - Groceries at WooliesX. Creating compelling digital experiences for customers. Take a customer-first attitude to everything you do to help deliver positive customer sentiment and great business outcomes.
- Working closely with key business partners to ensure campaign support but also adding value in the process to identify opportunities to optimise.
- Informing best practice placement of design and assets on site to remove friction in the customer journey.
- Create compelling artwork for website properties that is engaging and on brand.
- Write copy as requested with SEO considerations.
- You’ll be working to support Cartology, a new division that is in the early stages of establishing itself as a leading digital media agency
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Customer first approach
- At least 3 years experience within Digital.
- An insights-led approach to decision making and prioritisation
- Strong time, scheduling and project management experience (Agile).
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) or similar CMS, Adobe Target, Adobe Assets, Photoshop,Illustrator, InDesign and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Commercial in understanding value you add, and how it relates to business output.
- Great attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience in Copywriting and Photoshop for the creation of digital content and assets.
- Intermediate HTML and CSS.
- Demonstrated experience designing and executing interactive and gamified experiences
- Knowledge of working in an Agile environment
- Understanding of accessibility standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with stakeholder management
- An ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies and a passion for using technology to improve work efficiency
- Thrives on new challenges, strong desire to do things right, constantly learn, and have fun
We’re social! - connect with us through LinkedIn #LI , Facebook or via www.wowcareers.com.au