Big Red Group (BRG) is a platform for e-commerce experience marketplaces including RedBalloon, Adrenaline, IfOnly and Lime&Tonic, and enterprise platforms Redii and Marketics (Albert AI). We want to shift the way people experience life by serving a customer an experience every second somewhere on earth. Watch this video to see more about us: https://youtu.be/OH54JAm7pfE
Due to a number of growth initiatives within the BRG we are looking for an IT Project Coordinator to join us on an initial 6 month contract to support with the scaling of our business. This role will have a day-to-day focus of supporting the IT Operations team, making sure all support tickets are handled in a timely manner, writing training guides and documentation as well as increasing user adoption of our core systems. Your first major project will see you working closely with the Head of IT Operations to migrate the business to Office365. This will see you documenting processes, liaising with stakeholders, building and running training sessions and being responsible for the overall success of the implementation.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with strong project management skills who can make things happen with ownership and pride. Just enough is never enough and we look for committed smart people who go the extra mile. The ability to manage multiple work streams and deadlines as well as work independently are musts to enjoy the ride as our brands move into their next phase of growth.
A typical day in this role will see you…
- Define, streamline and implement security / access groups, in collaboration with the business stakeholders.
- In collaboration with the Head of IT Operations, support the project and change management associated with the delivery of critical Back-Office projects.
- Perform regular security access and audit reviews of all internal and SaaS systems.
- Create training guides (documents and video) for the various systems commonly used.
- Deliver on-site interactive training sessions to the relevant audiences, either as part of project delivery (e.g. Office 365 implementation, internal Line of Business Applications, etc)to support the overall knowledge and adoption of our software platforms.
- Work closely with the B2B and Marketing teams to support with their campaigns and social account setups.
- Stay curious and look for ways we can implement process improvements.
To be successful you will need to bring...
- Demonstrated organisational skills - think progress reports and independent working
- Strong communication skills to attend business meetings, manage stakeholders, build training documentation and run training sessions.
- A proven track record in IT Project implementations.
- Thorough knowledge of Office 365 (Outlook, OneDrive, and SharePoint) and G-Suite is a requirement, to enable successful implementation.
- High standards - Just enough is never enough and we look for committed smart people who go the extra mile.
- Hands-on-technical skills (such as prior experience in an Help-Desk environment) would be a significant advantage.
- Experience supporting a Contact Centre would be an advantage.
- Team player with a diligent work ethic
- Committed to owning your personal and professional growth, always open to feed
A bit more about our culture…At the BRG, we are a close-knit, straight talking, future focused team that continues to push the boundaries of what is possible. Our high standard, pace and performance culture creates opportunities for our teams to further their careers by providing challenging and changing work. We work hard together and ensure that as a team we make an impact everyday to the BRG, the community and grow as people. From your first day, designing your own values, setting OKRS, using your 1% volunteering, quarterly kick offs and an annual all company trip, expect different at the BRG.
We are an equal opportunity employer. No agencies please - we got this!