Quality Co-ordinator - Fresh Food (12 Month Contract)
About UsAt Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it, we breathe it.
Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those who love food and putting a smile on a customer’s face.
About The RoleAn exciting opportunity now exists to work on our Own Brand products in our Quality, Sustainability & Health department. We are looking for a Quality professional with experience in manufacturing or this role can also be suited for someone just completing their tertiary qualifications. This is a great opportunity to be a Quality Co-ordinator within our Supermarkets division and work closely with our Quality Specialists to shape the future of these categories.
This is a 12 months contract role - full time hours.
This is a great opportunity and you will be working closely with a dynamic fast moving, cross functional team to shape the future of our fresh categories.
Responsibilities as part of Leadership in the role
- Provide administrative support to the QA specialist as required. This includes:
- Monitoring Complaints & Trends for my team
- Accurate data entry and data analysis
- Assisting with managing complaints, including supplier investigation
- Surveillance tracking and organising sample testing
- Building strong relationships between internal & external stakeholders
- Assist the Quality Specialists in the identification of key performance trends for suppliers
- Assist the Quality Specialists to deliver category requirements from end to end.
- Processing invoices on time
- Running reports and preparing reports for leadership meetings
You Will Have
- Previous experience with an administrative role
- A high level of accuracy and an eye for detail
- Good computer skills
- Sound communication skills
- Good administrative and time management skills
- Transparent, open and honest
- Curious, shows initiative to move ahead, without needing to be lead by the hand.
- Great team working skills, ability and proven experience working closely with business teams and internal stakeholders.
- The drive and determination to help see your team improve
- A passion and interest in food. Be a real foodie!
What we will offerYou
- Attractive Remuneration Package - including base salary and super
- Added Benefits - Including staff discount, free secure parking, corporate healthcare options, fitness centre, onsite supermarket and a choice of cafes.
- Training and Education - we pride ourselves in helping you realise your potential.
- An exciting career - As our business grows, so do the opportunities for our people.
Want to connect? Connect with me on LinkedIn Tara Collison We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn #LI, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au
Sound like your next opportunity? Apply now or head along to www.wowcareers.com.au to discover more!