About the roleThis is a unique opportunity to further stakeholder engagement skills within a high-touch & high-visibility Marketing team. This role will support the delivery the Marketing strategy and deliver robust and accurate financial outcomes. This includes being an integral part of the annual budget process and monthly forecast cycles, as well as creating supporting analysis for business opportunities.
You will have access to our most senior stakeholders, market leading performance analysis & flexibility to drive leadership across broader commercial finance teams. This is a varied role where no two days are the same - and you drive this variety.
This role is based in Bella Vista.
About YouYou are an ambitious & organised Finance Analyst / Commercial Accountant / Big-4 first mover with desire to forge strong relationships with wider marketing team, broader finance teams & members of Marketing Leadership Team. You are comfortable communicating and educating financial concepts to non-finance/marketing stakeholders. You have a genuine curiosity about technology and adept at process improvements. You are comfortable working with ambiguity and can turn ever-evolving environment in your favour to achieve results.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Strong data analysis and modelling skills, to analyse high volumes of data, and synthesise data from a variety of sources
- Solid presentation and storyboarding skills to engage audience of varied seniority.
- Ensure the approach and output is simple, structured, accurate and robust
- Able to communicate complex financial information to a broad audience; able to make the complex simple and influence varying levels of and stakeholders
- Experience using financial systems in a commercial environment e.g. Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, macros), Powerpoint, SAP
Joining the GroupAs an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do. As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
Woolworths Group is backed by some of Australia’s most recognisable retail businesses, there are always new opportunities on the horizon for all our team members, but most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing. Diversity and inclusion are important to us, and we work to create a vibrant and inclusive workforce that’s reflective of the communities we’re in.
Learn more about working with us on LinkedIn or via www.wowcareers.com.au. #LI