Redwood City, CA
What is Box?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
Whether it's building an authentication system that can support millions of requests per day, or a low latency, high throughput framework that ensures only authorized requests are let through, our team enables and protects this rapid growth. The modern, secure and reliable services and frameworks that we build are key to achieving Box’s goals.
About the Team
The Microservices Infrastructure team has an enormous impact on the future of Box platform and has a wide scope - all the way from designing a scalable services platform to re-architecting the data modelsin our code base. We are looking for big thinkers and innovators to take on this problem space and deliver world class solutions. We are a small, passionate team that thinks big and is not afraid of huge, gnarly problems. If these challenges excite you, come join us.
Our team is packed with motivated and business-savvy engineers who understand how critical our work is to Box. We are all aligned behind a common goal to make Box a shining example of a modern security-focused SaaS company.
What You Will Do
- You'll architect and implement new upload, download and encryption services
- You'll build globally distributed storage systems at the petabyte scale
- You'll collaborate with other engineers on the team to foster solid engineering principles and represent our engineering values
- You'll collaborate, influence and drive for improvement across scrum teams
What We're Looking For
- You love building distributed, client/server systems, especially in the web application space
- You are passionate about solving hard problems using data-driven solutions
- You act like an owner and strive to do work you're proud of, both technically and in your team interactions
- You are able to inspire other people to work with you
- 2+ years of experience
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice.