Do you want to work for a truly international bank in the fintech industry?
Saxo Bank’s Group Legal department is looking for a student assistant to join our team in Copenhagen. Saxo Bank has a strong international focus with offices in major financial centres in Europe, Asia, Middle East, Africa and Australia and with clients in more than 160 countries. You will be part of an internationally focused legal team, and will interact directly with clients and colleauges across our global organisation. You will assist the legal team on corporate and commercial law, contract negotiation and drafting, marketing law and financial regulation.
The Group Legal department consists of 12 employees and its overall purpose is to support the business locally and globally.
As a person you come across as adaptive and a fast learner. You are good at handling several tasks at the same time without compromising detail. You are a responsible, proactive and self-driven person.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications and competencies:
- Attending bachelor of laws programme
- Solid drafting skills
- Excellent Danish and English language skills – both written and spoken
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with different stakeholders across various departments and functions in Denmark and internationally
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to broaden your legal horizon and to strengthen and expand your understanding of commercial matters
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment
- A competitive salary plus benefits package