Who are we?
Legal Desk is a Danish Legaltech startup that provides automated online legal services for both private and corporate customers. We have around 250,000 visits on Legaldesk.dk each month, which is why we are very focused on providing our users with the legal knowledge and help they need.
Who are you?
This is where you come in. We are expanding our platform to Sweden, which means we will have to produce new content and help customers speaking a different language than we are used to.
Therefore we are looking for a Swedish speaking law student, who can help us create new content and products for our future Swedish customers and help them with their questions, when they start calling and writing us.
What you could be doing during a normal work day:
- Customer support
- Writing law-related articles
- Keeping content up-to-date
- Legal research and knowledge gathering
- Assist with business and product development
- Ad hoc tasks (not coffee brewing)
What we offer
Everyone gets heard at Legal Desk and we love hearing new ideas and suggestions, when you come across something interesting. Our team consists of people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds, so you will have plenty of opportunity to learn and grow professionally.
The position is estimated as being 15 hours per week spread over two full working days. We are of course flexible when it comes to exam periods and changeable schedules each semester.
You will be working from our office in the center of Copenhagen, located right next to Copenhagen Central Station.
We imagine that you study something like HA (jur.) Or cand.merc. (Jur.) At Copenhagen Business School or are a law student at for example Lund University, Uppsala University or University of Copenhagen. The two essential factors are that you are well-versed in law and fluent in written and spoken Swedish.
- You are pursuing a higher education within the field of law at Lund University, Uppsala University, Copenhagen Business School, University of Copenhagen or something similar
- Well-versed in Swedish law
- Fluent in written and spoken Swedish
- You know how to communicate law - both written and spoken - in a way that makes sense to non-lawyers
- You are detail oriented and thorough
- You are proactive and do not mind asking questions.
- Some understanding of written and spoken Danish
Send your motivated application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 1, 2020. We will conduct interviews on a continuous basis. If you have any questions about the position, please feel free to send an email or call Christian at email@example.com or +45 21 67 84 11 (in English).
About Legal Desk
Legal Desk is the leading provider of automated online legal services in Denmark for both private and business customers. Our vision is to provide a valuable alternative to the traditional lawyer, so more people and businesses can get access to legal assistance of high quality. Our team currently consists of 12 full-time employees, two students and one intern.