Tools Developer - SME TS/SCI with Poly
Mclean, VA US
TS/SCI with Polygraph
Mclean, VA US
Job DescriptionWhat You’ll Get to Do:
The client’s systems capabilities and information sharing depend on the effective integration of databases, applications, and data. The identification and tracking of major project milestones and integration activities are essential to systems integration planning and management. Experience with the DOMINO platform and ServiceNow is required.
The Applications Support FTE shall:
- Manage master schedules and support the client by providing senior leadership project status updates and coordinating program reviews for tools/applications under their purview.
- Conduct system administration functions and maintain the existing Check-In/Check-Out (CICO) tool as well as the existing Contractor Tracking Database (CTD), both of which currently operate on a DOMINO back-end.
- Design, develop, debug, and test any enhancements to the existing tools based on user input/requests. Support the prototyping and eventual fielding of the new Contractor Tracking Application, the replacement for the existing CTD. Assist in the transition away from the DOMINO baseline to Service Now which will satisfy client requirements.
- Coordinate, support, and participate in program meetings, calendar coordination and reviews including the project review boards, creating agendas, document results, track action items, and disseminate board minutes.
- Ensure the generation of coordinated responses to action items from many levels of management, ensuring decisions and procedures are documented and stored in common locations that are easily accessible and searchable by all relevant parties; conduct briefings of status/updates and implement changes in policies, processes, and procedures.
- Serves as subject matter expert, possessing in-depth knowledge of tools development, particularly in transitioning tools from the DOMINO environment to Service Now.
- Analyzes users' needs and software requirements to determine design within time and cost constraints.
- Assesses requirements to integrate a specific tool into the customer environment.
- Coordinates between project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineered efforts.
- Tests, debugs, and refines the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepares required documentation, including both program-level and user- level documentation.
- Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency for both legacy and potential future COO FO projects and infrastructure support activities.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Job LocationUS-Mclean-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.