The role of the HR Immigration & Mobility Intern is to provide support in the daily activities of the corporate Shared Services HR Department with respect to international mobility and immigration.
Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
"Technical Perfection and automotive passion" is what defines Faurecia. We design, engineer and provide the best in technology, systems and services for automobile makers in every major market on all five continents. If you share our ambition for technical perfection and our passion for all things automotive, Faurecia has a career for you.
"Faurecia, a driving force…for your professional growth."
The main missions of the role are to:
- Support the International Mobility / Immigration Manager in all areas of domestic and international mobility for US employees and expatriates, including:
- Immigration filings and renewals
- Domestic / International relocation process and approvals
- Expatriate tax services
- Customer service for domestic / international employees with respect to relocations and international assignments
- Work with internal stakeholders and external law firm to prepare and review immigration paperwork for work permits and/or green card applications
- Support business group leadership with monthly reports on costs and immigration status
- Support the preparation and management of purchase orders and invoices for the prompt payment of third-party vendor invoices
- Maintain files and documentation on immigration cases and relocation / tax information in order to support compliance with internal policies and external regulations
- Interact with employees and support them with their tax, relocation or immigration issues and questions
The ideal candidate will have / be :
- Have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Proactive, positive attitude and team focused mindset
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong collaborator with the ability to also manage their own individual projects
- Able to maintain confidentiality and use discretion when privy to sensitive information
- Pursuing Bachelor degree in HR or mobility related field
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and willingness to adhere to Faurecia’s Code of Ethics and Code of Management