Leapwork has created the world’s most accessible automation platform. Through a visual, no-code approach Leapwork makes it easy for business and IT users to automate repetitive processes, enabling enterprises to adopt and scale automation faster.
Leapwork is used by more than 400 global enterprises across all industries, from financial services to life science, government and the aerospace industry.
We are headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, and have local offices across Europe, the US and Asia.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an independent Legal Student Assistant with a "can-do" attitude and a willingness to learn and exist outside of your comfort zone. You will be joining our Legal team in Copenhagen and will be working closely together with other divisions such as HR and Finance.
The job will include a range of legal and operational related tasks and you will immediately get hands-on experience in jurisdictions across the globe to support our offices in US, India, UK, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Sweden and Denmark.
Together with the rest of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing templates to ensure that we include ideal provisions to meet the business requirements
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating NDA’s, Reseller and License Agreements
- Supporting our global offices where legislation imposes regional specifications including research on legal issues and regulatory risks that can impact the business
- Implementing the newest technology in the department and act as Project Manager on cross-functional projects turning ideas into final projects
- Supporting the implementation of our new contract management system in the organization
- Implementing and maintaining relevant policies.
- Currently enrolled in a master’s degree (preferably first year) or in the last year of a bachelor’s degree at CBS, KU or similar - within law or commercial law
- Able to work independently and not afraid of taking ownership
- Proactive and have a creative problem-solving mindset
- Fluent in English - written and spoken.
We are on an exciting journey of global growth—and this is your chance to get onboard. By joining our team, you’ll become part of a fast-paced international environment where you can grow, challenge yourself, and do what inspires you. Our motto is to work hard, but have fun while doing it, and we believe collaboration, social activities and celebration are key to success!
On top of having the greatest colleagues, we’ll provide you with top-class tools and lunch in our spacious office, located in the heart of Copenhagen, to help keep your performance high.
We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, but we are willing to wait for the right candidate. We’ll be inviting relevant candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
For more information or questions, please contact us at email@example.com