Site upgrade in progress. You will not be able to apply at this time. Please be patient and check with us later.
A part of Colgate-Palmolive since 1976, Hill's Pet Nutrition offers the highest-quality pet nutrition available through product lines Prescription Diet® and Science Diet®. Veterinarians worldwide recommend and feed their own pets Hill's products more than any other brand of pet food.
Available in approximately 80 countries around the world, our extensive line of products includes more than 60 Prescription Diet brand pet foods and more than 50 Science Diet brand pet foods.
We believe all animals should be loved and cared for during their lifetimes. That is why we are proud our pet foods can make a difference in your pet's life.
A career at Hill’s Pet Nutrition or Colgate-Palmolive is an excellent opportunity if you seek a global experience, constant challenge, and development opportunities in an environment that respects work/life effectiveness.
Job Title: Dietary Consultant
Travel Required?: Travel - up to 10% of time
Date: Jun 10, 2021
Remote working option during the current situation
No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 106741 - Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Location: Guildford, UK
Reporting to: Customer Service Team Leader
Why Work For Hill's Pet Nutrition:
- The learning & development opportunities: You will refine your commercial mind-set and continue to learn new skills working closely with a cross-functional team giving you exposure to all local market departments.
- The challenge & variety: You will operate in a fast paced operational environment, directly impacting the day-to-day performance of the business, with personal accountability for your business.
- The global experience: You will have the opportunity to work with global brands, participate in global strategies with potential to develop your career internationally.
- The Hill's Pet Nutrition Values: To help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
Job PurposeThe main purpose of this role is to provide excellent customer service and timely responses to external and internal customer enquiries and requests via telephone, email, social media and letter.
- Correctly and appropriately answering telephone, email, social media and letter enquiries relating to our products and services from consumers and customers
- Maintaining agreed to Customer and Consumer Service Levels and Standards
- Recording and processing information accurately
- Elevating and handling sensitive reports according to defined business procedures
- Maintaining objectivity when interacting with consumers and customers
- Aiding in the management of product quality reports
- Monitoring and providing statistics on department activities
- Maintaining protocols for existing procedures and developing protocols for new procedures
- Maintaining relevant databases
- Assisting with administrative procedures and tasks in support of systems and services managed by the department (e.g., 100% Satisfaction Guarantee claims, Urolith Analysis Service)
- Supporting the Veterinary Consultation Service
- Maintaining a sound knowledge of Hill’s Science Plan, VetEssentials and Prescription Diet product ranges
- Attending occasional sales meetings & technical training and reporting content to the department colleagues
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions.
Personal AttributesEducation/ Experience
Minimum education and experience requirements: experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse or qualified Animal Nutritionist
Preferred education and experience requirements: previous Customer Service experience
Expected Areas of Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office and Google, specifically Word, Excel, Google Documents and Google Sheets
Ability to learn and use in-house CRM systems
Working Relationships (Key partnerships and reporting relationships)
Does this position supervise: No
Expected percentage of travel: Up to 5%
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Hill's Pet Nutrition? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Work that matters, fueled by passion for pets! At Hill’s we have a purpose. Every day around the world, we transform the lives of millions of pet families through pioneering innovation, amazing nutrition, and the best and brightest people. Founded more than 75 years ago with an unwavering commitment to pet nutrition, Hills' mission is to help enrich and lengthen the special relationships between people and their pets.
HILL'S® Prescription Diet® therapeutic pet foods, HILL'S® Science Diet® and HILL'S® Ideal Balance™ wellness pet foods are sold worldwide. Hill’s is a division of Colgate-Palmolive, a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, with sales of products in more than 200 countries. To learn more about Hill's and Colgate, please visit and , or find us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
Job Segment: Social Media, Marketing Consultant, CRM, Marketing, Technology