Job Summary:We are looking for a C++ developer for a medical CAD application, that will work on clinical pre-operative planning, and automated design for implants. The job includes implementing algorithms, infrastructures, and developing 3D interactive tools.
Required Experience and Training:
- BA/BSc degree in Computer Science /mathematics / physics.
- 3 years of experience in C++
- Experience in developing 3D graphics or CAD applications.
Preferred Experience and Training:
- Experience in developing DirectX, Win32 API over Visual Studio
- Experience in Python/C#/.Net/WPF/MVVM
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range: $91,600 - $137300 (Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the candidate, and alignment with market data)
- In addition to a salary, this position is eligible for an annual bonus based upon company performance.
- 3D Systems offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage, company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance, and company-paid basic life insurance. Sick Leave, Flex (Vacation) Time, Parental Leave, and 8 holidays per year are also provided as paid time off. 3D Systems also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
3D Systems is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, gender identity or national origin or because he or she is an individual with a disability or a disable veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran (referred to collectively as "protected veterans"). The Company also provides applicants with equal employment opportunities without regard to pregnancy, childbirth, medical needs arising from pregnancy or childbirth, and related medical conditions including, but not limited to, lactation.
Job Level:Individual Contributor
Travel:Yes, 10 % of the Time
Type of Position:Employee