Sales Offsite US, California
DescriptionPosition at Logitech
Corporate Account Manager - Logitech Video Collaboration & Conferencing
- Develop and maintain key relationships with corporate accounts - targeting CIOs, IT and VC directors, decision makers and influencers.
- Build and maintain a network of strategicLogitech Collaboration Partners/ VCaaS ecosystem partners that complete the customer VC solution. (i.e primary focus on Google, Microsoft and Zoom)
- Respond promptly to leads from various sources, qualify, convert and MQLs.
- Work with Logitech’s VC channel sales team to both fulfill end customer demand and train regional VC reseller/AV Integrators.
- Provide regional and customer insights relative to market trends and competitive landscape to product management and marketing.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 5+ years of relevant sales experience
- Aggressively hunts for new sales opportunities
- Prompt and professional lead follow up
- Ability to listen and identify customer needs and communicate a tailored VC solution in a clear and succinct manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated team player that can work in a remote sales environment
- Proficient with CRM/Pipeline tools (Salesforce.com)
- Passion to be on a team with the vision to radically change the way we communicate and connect
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it.As a company, we’re small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we’re big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That’s a pretty sweet spotto be in and we’re always striving to keep it that way.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713-4866 for assistance.