At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
As part of the global Sales development team, you will work with new and existing customers as their trusted advisor to understand how ServiceNow can help them achieve their business goals.
You will work with our customers and the account team to manage the pipeline generation , qualification, territory mapping and ultimately help our customers grow their business on the ServiceNow Platform
We are looking for someone who likes to work with customers and use their interpersonal skills. You will be part of the customers’ journeys
What you get to do in this role:
- After grabbing a cup of coffee, you jump into a dynamic international working environment with great colleagues and customers
- Identify key criteria for assisting your customers and leverage known strategies and success stories to address them
- Collaborate with ServiceNow stakeholder teams to ensure pipeline conversion growth attainment and increased platform usage across your territory
- Spread the word of ServiceNow customer success stories and processes
Why you should apply:
- You will get the chance to move to Dublin - a great multicultural city and Europe’s equivalent to Silicon Valley
- You will get world class commercial and business training on a continuous basis
- You will get to work with people from across the world and learn about each other’s culture
- We have a pay for performance culture and a huge emphasis on career development
What you need to be successful
- A creative and customer centric mindset
- A general understanding of cloud computing or a willingness to learn about it
- You will need to like travel
- Fluency in Dutch