- The software consists of 3 main parts:
● Application specific components
● Internal reuse components
● Basic software components from 3rd party suppliers
- Main work areas are:
● Prepare system and software requirements specification using DOORS.
● Prepare software high level design (software architecture), (UML, activity charts, sequence charts). Establish traceability matrix from requirements down to implementation
● Prepare software detailed design for application specific components using UML and other description methods.
● Implementation of application specific components (Misra C, proprietary naming conventions) and modification of existing software modules.
● Perform code analysis with QA-C
● Perform SW integration and integration testing. Integration items: 1); 2); 3) (See above)
● Perform Configuration Management / Problem and Change Management in a formal way by using the tool Serena Dimensions
● Do the other tasks assigned by N+1 from time to time.
Education: Bachelor’s degree majored in computer science technology
Experience: 2 years working experience.
Language: Skilled English.