Mason, OH, US, 45040
Requisition ID: 76533
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Supporting over 4,500 retail stores in North America, a career in our retail headquarters allows us to stay in touch with the end customer and use their ever-changing behaviors and preferences to shape our offerings of the best eyewear and services.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Specialist Visual Merchandise - Retail VM Planning is involved in the implementation and maintenance of the Store Capacity. Primary objective is to support the Retail VM team in the identification, development and delivery of key VM initiatives. The planning VM team gathers, maintains and is the gatekeeper of all the relevant data from the overall business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and coordinate cross functional activities with others within the organization
- Updates and maintains Master Data with Store Segmentation changes
- Maintain and update Master Data with facings variances
- Maintain and update Master Data with cluster and data changes
- Maintains and update store floor plans in CAD
- Store navigation analysis
- Reporting, i.e. revenues by fixture, performance of areas in store, men vs women...
- Updates and Maintain VM Master Data with key information and store data
- Gathers data and information for all store openings closing, renovation and relocation for all the local store network
- Updates and maintain reports with all relevant data
- Updates and maintain VM Master Data daily with key information and data (i.e. store network changes, graphic dimension updates and changes...)
- Help support in the creation and implementation of new processes and procedures (ie. Master Data changes due to amendments, new VM guidelines, prop changes, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or related field (i.e Retail, Store Operations)
- 2+ years work experience in retail planning, buying or merchandising
- Working knowledge of Planning, Buying and Merchandising principles
- Proficient computer skills - Excel, CAD, merchandising and planning systems
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills - able to extract conclusions from available data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-589-8253 (513-765-2256 outside of US) or email TalentLuxottica@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Product Buying & Planning
Nearest Major Market: Cincinnati
Job Segment: Merchandising, Fashion Retail, Retail, Fashion